Social Sharing and Networking for the Alternative Digital Marketer
There are not enough plugins, widgets, like buttons or networking functionality for non-mainstream, alternative social media platforms. As a web developer and digital marketer that has completely removed mainstream social media platforms, tools and services from my life, I’m in a unique position to notice what’s available to freedom-conscious bloggers and content creators. I’ve noticed that the vast majority of software and tools available to web developers, bloggers – particularly form within WordPress, only list the largest mainstream players – as if they’re the only option.
I’m on a Mission to Establish the Following Projects
- Create a WordPress Plugin that thoroughly lists independent platforms along with their icons.
- WordPress plugin to create embed functionality for alternative video functionality.
- Share buttons, that allow you to share a page to alternative social media.
- Create functionality so that when you add a video to a post or page, it links directly to make a comment on the associated video platform.
- Also functionality so that when you add a video to a post or page, it links directly to make a comment on the associated video platform.
- Establish a link directory that only lists websites, services, blogs and platforms that exclusively use independent social media and video platforms.
- Create courses, tutorials, videos and possibly even a community that focuses on alternative, non-mainstream, digital marketing tactics.